Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Poetry Books Don't Sell!" on Kindle

My latest (fourth) book of my poetry, "Poetry Books Don't Sell", is available at present on Kindle at Amazon.com for $2.99 as an e-book. Members of Amazon Prime may download it for free for the next few days.

I have ordered a proof copy of the print version through Lulu Press. After I receive it, if it checks out okay, then "Poetry Books Don't Sell!" will become available as a print version at Lulu and through on-line booksellers, such as Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble.com, and others.

Please help me spread the word about my new book. Please tell your family, your friends, your neighbors, your co-workers, complete strangers, etc. about this wonderful new poetry book that offers hours of great, entertaining reading. I'd surely appreciate it!

Cheers!

Harry

No comments: