Saturday, July 11, 2009

I was recently invited to serve as a guest book reviewer for the LL Book Review. My review is now posted. Review # 91:
http://llbookreview.com/2009/06/review-91-welcome-to-grandparenting-by-rosemary-...

The book was "Welcome to Grandparenting" by Rosemary Weis & Michelle Johnston. I gave the book a good review because it is filled with tips and suggestions for grandparents, new or experienced. It has advice for all stages of the grandchildren's lives from newborn to going off to college that would, if followed, make the grandparent have a special relationship with their grandchild. It has good advice to make the grandparents work well with the baby's parents as well. Although written to be especially helpful to new grandparents, experienced grandparents will pick up some new ideas also. The book would make a great gift to the soon-to-be grandparent and would a great way to announce the pregnancy to them. All in all, I think I did a good job with my review, and I do recommend this book.

You can check the book out further at Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/Welcome-Grandparenting-Rosemary-Weis/dp/0557008751/ref=sr_...

No comments: